Do you need
Salesforce CRM help?
Auz Khan , Technology Consultant
Do you need
Auz Khan , Technology Consultant
Do you face any of the following obstacles?
1. No time to manage Salesforce CRM
2. Large list of enhancements awaiting assignment in the backlog
3. Constant delays due to an overloaded I.T. team
4. Missed delivery time lines due to analysis paralysis
5. Incorrect reports and dashboards due to data duplications
6. System data issues causing frustrating delays
SALESFORCE.COM DATA INTEGRATION
DATA MANAGEMENT AND DEDUPLICATION
SALESFORCE.COM REPORTS & DASHBOARDS
Software Support Services
Our Salesforce.com AppExchange App Prospector For Salesforce.com
Turn Inside Sales Teams into Super Closers!
measurements you need to manage effectively, and gives them speed they need to succeed.
- High-Velocity Prospecting
Proven to increase the number of daily outbound calls and emails to prospects when compared to traditional inside sales software.
- Supercharges Sales Team Productivity
Shortcuts for logging calls and sending mass emails will reduce data entry time by 40 percent or more, which makes Salesforce.com truly useful for sales teams.
- The Ultimate Sales Cadence App
Improves the adherence to the sales process by sales team members while reducing administrative overhead.
- Built on Salesforce.com with an Integrated Dialer
Transform Sales Cloud into a high-velocity inside sales tool with a VoIP-compatible dialer measurements you need to manage effectively, and gives them speed they need to succeed.
What it Does
- Easily track prospecting status, close ratios, and sales velocity with powerful analytics built into your CRM dashboard.
- The built-in analytics tool breaks down call and email statistics by rep, and displays their activity trends over days and weeks.
- Prospector’s inclusive interface allows you to do everything from one smart screen so you can reach more prospects and close more deals than ever before.
Featured on Salesforce appexchange here
- Dynamic Call Lists
- Integrated Dialing
- Modern Design
- Salesforce.com Plug-in
- Schedule Followups
- Powerful Analytics
Make more sales calls... and money
10x more information displayed on screen
400% more calls made per day
4x more deal-closing potential
40% less time spent entering data
Experience & Qualifications
- 22 Years in Technology
- Engineering Degree in Electronics & Telecommunications
- Specialization in mechanized automation AR/VR, Drones, Robotics
- Software Expertise in Salesforce.com CRM, Mobile Apps and Data Integration Services using Mulesoft and Dell Boomi
- Advisor to CEOs, CIOs, CFOs on technology needs.
- Well versed in managing business division(s) in large enterprises
The Business Challenge: TelPlus a managed services company based out of Atlanta was looking for a new vendor to take over it’s Salesforce.com CRM and help improve it’s performance. The original implementation of Salesforce.com were not completely successful, TelPlus was looking for a trusted partner to work collaboratively on improving the performance, usability and adoption of both Salesforce applications within their call center.
Our Approach: The Forsyth Software Services team worked with the internal IT and business groups, shadowing call center agents and back office users or Salesforce.com. They Proposed a three step approach to improving usability and increasing adoption through simplification of the call center applications. would become and integral part of their operations infrastructure
The Outcome: The solution implementation resulted in a three-fold increase in adoption of Salesforce.com along with improved customer retention and customer satisfaction scores for TelPlus.
The Business Challenge: The original purpose for DAIKIN needing the services of Forsyth Software Services was to help with a Salesforce.com training seminar. With time this transformed into management providing insights into the challenges faced with professional services project management tracking and project accounting.
Our Approach: Forsyth Software Services identified and implemented the AgilePMO salesforce.com based PSA solution which includes all aspects of project tracking like task tracking, project team member tracking, scheduling, time tracking and project accounting.
The Outcome: The solution implementation resulted in a three-fold increase in adoption of Salesforce.com an overall increase in revenue tracking and project billing since a lot of the tasks that were previously accomplished via complex excel were automated within Salesforce.com.
"We were able to speed up product and design and delivery while reducing our costs. Forsyth Software has been hands down the best vendor decision my team has made."
"They have high-quality resources who are willing to go the extra mile to provide value in development."
“Working with this company has been one of the best decisions that we have made. Our call handling times have gone down with the automation built by Forsyth Software."